Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Laurel Joe and Nanny!!

These birthdays are seriously belated because I have been in a morning sickness cheese quesadilla hurricane Dolly super fog! Some of the fog is starting to clear which reminded me that I need to play a little catch up.


So Happy Birthday to Laurel whose birthday was last week. The big 18. Congratulations!! You are finally legal to vote, move out and join the military!! I know you must be thrilled! Since I have already carried on about how much you are loved in your graduation memoir, I am just to add a link to all of the wonderful things I think about you and tell you that I love you one more time.

And Happy Birthday to Nanny (my maternal grandmother)! Are we 29 again this year?? How many years has it been?? Just kidding...you don't look a day older than 35!! Nanny works hard and cares for all 9 of us grandkids and 3 of their spouses individually. She always remembers what we like to eat, like to drink, like to wear and keep around the house. She puts a lot of time and effort into making us all feel special and loved infinately!! To the woman who taught me how to hit the garage sales like a queen, who taught me that you can never have too many pairs of shoes, who has cut my hair more times than I am willing to admit (and gave me a perm...80's early 90's), who taught me you are allowed to have more Christmas sweaters than there are days in the month of December, who identifies with my military woes having been through it herself (back before she turned 29...the first time), and who means so much to Me, E and Sweet Pea...Happy Birthday Nanny! We love you very much!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww I love me Nannie!! She's the best Nannie in the world! Honestly though, she does have too many shoes. lol