Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Where's What's Cooking Wednesday?

Well, I am here to face reality and tell you that I was required to work late last night and didn't get to cook like I was planning to. But honestly, I am so exhausted and don't have the desire to cook this week. However, I do have a strong desire to sleep the days away!! Poor E, he says he can tell I don't feel well because the house looks like crap! We've been home for almost 4 days now and there are still bags left to unpack and there is no food in the fridge.

Since I now eat 2 of every meal, I am going to be doing some major cooking this weekend to get me through next week. Mostly rehashing some old ones that I really love and have lots of vegetables to feed my little "Sweet Pea." (That's what E has been calling our rasberry sized baby)

So What's Cooking Wednesday will return next week. Until then...Live well and eat well!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm sure you will come up with some very interesting recipies. I see a lot of pasta in your future :)