Thursday, July 17, 2008

Presents for Sweet Pea!

A few weeks ago, I was reading my "What to Expect" book. It said that the baby was the size of a pea that week. I was reading this to E and he started calling the baby "Sweet Pea" and it just stuck.

But me and E were at the Life is Good store (I have a small addiction to this place), when we came across this onesie. It's a 3-6 month onesie so I will have to wait a little while.


Then E found this one for me and insisted that we definately needed them both. Mine says "Peas in a Pod."

I was talking to my Nanny after the shopping trip and told her we had bought something for the baby already. She says "Is is pink?" I said "No, it's unisex cause I don't know if it's a girl or not." She says "That's ok, if it does turn out to be a girl, we will just sew some ruffles onto the bottom of it!"

Is there some southern tradition that I should know about? I know about the monograming (and I like some of it) but E says I am not allowed to monogram anything. He says "That's what sharpies are for!" He is going to be tough to deal with if I have a girl!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

WHAT?!? No monogramming?? Is he crazy?? Well, we will definitely take care of that. You can't help what other people buy for him/her, can you? Cute shirts! I'm still so excited for you! What an exciting time!

Amanda said...

I love the clothes!