Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Mercury is in Retrograde!









According to the sister of a close friend, there is a reason that I have been having such a hard time lately...(If you believe your horoscope and treat it like your life plan, please don't take this the wrong way...But since I don't believe in it and, well, since it's my blog, I am going to bash it) it's because Mercury is in Retrograde!!!

After telling a friend all of the happenings here on the home front, which include several woes, this is the email reply...

"I simply must let you know that, according to my sister, 'Mercury is in serious retrograde,' and absolutely everyone is having a very tough time right now. This will end in a couple of days, she says, so hang on. "

This explains so much. Right? I loved it and wanted to share it with all of you! Have a good day and don't make any decisions regarding business, travel, marriage, communication, don't buy books, cars, cell phones, etc. until the retro grade is over. :)

1 comment:

Andrea Stephenson said...

while i don't necessarily believe or follow these kind of things, it is a better explanation to the way the past few weeks have been going. i hope mercury moves out of retrograde soon...for your sake and mine. :)