Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Samantha

Well, last week was Samantha's birthday. Since it was a princess party, I went alone. E just isn't in to that kind of thing. Lucy and Elizabeth worked so hard to get all of the food and decorations ready and everything looked beautiful. And there was a huge amount of people there too.

As usual, Lucy's party includes an adult meal. Homemade Tomato Soup, Pesto and Feta Bowtie Pasta, Fruit, Rice Crispy Treats, and Birthday Cake. I think I ate my weight in soup, pasta and fruit. Since Lucy and Lindy we're heading out on a ski vacation the next day, she divided out all of the leftovers and sent them home with several of the guests. I took home some pasta and soup. Every since then, I have been addicted to that soup and I can't stop thinking about it. I have been dying for her to get back from her vacation so I get get a copy of the recipe. Anyway, here are a few highlights from the party.



Me, Elizabeth, and Lucy











The royal table







All the pretty pretty princesses









Lindy entertaining all of the Anti-Princesses








Party Game Time: The Princess and the Pea




















Party Game Time: Find and Kiss the Frog







Me and the princesses; they all wanted to know how there picture turned out












The king, the queen, and the princess

No comments: