Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I Think I Have a Problem!

Well, yesterday during lunch, I decided to stay in and eat since I had brought my lunch and my lunch bunch is out of town. So I ended up looking at more prints. BAD IDEA!! I ended up buying five more.

This one is from Julia B. Hebner's Shop...oh, and I got a B, not an A.



This one is from Lily and Coco.





This one (Too Hard, Too Soft, Just Right) is from Sarah Jane Studios.


This one (Warm Me Up Coffee Cup) is from Charlie Motel.



This one is from NestaHome. I will have extras of these too if you want one. Leave me a comment and let me know and I will email you back and send it your way.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh...how fun. i was really hoping you got the A cuz i really like that one(not that you need one).
Do you have extras of the warm me up coffee cup one? What about keep calm?