Monday, June 23, 2008

It Finally Came!

Our bed arrived on Saturday! We were so excited...well, me more than E...he's out of town...again!!!

He is super jealous that I get to enjoy the new bed a week before he does. I told him "That's ok! I will just find Maggie's sleep number while you are gone!" But we finally caved in and bought one of the sleep number matresses. (BTW, my sleep number 35) It looks like we are going to have to buy a new bed though. Ours is SUPER old and it was my parent's bed all through my junior high and high school years. I have had it for the past 7 years and IT"S TIME!! It is so time for a new one. The new matress wouldn't fit on the old bed frame. Almost a blessing!

Andrea came over for breakfast on Saturday morning to hang out with me while the delivery men were there. We made a bacon, mushrooms, swiss, tomato strata...Mmmm delicious!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PS everyone...Brooke was "pumped" about the new bed...hehe!! Eric better watch out or he might get deflated to 0 in the middle of the night.