Thursday, May 29, 2008

What's Cooking...Thursday...Margarita Pizza

Something about Margarita Pizza tastes so fresh and healthy (which I don't think it is) but I always feel so good after eating it. For all of you meatlovers out there or those who cook exclusively for those beloved meatlovers in your life...this may not be what you are looking for. However, this was exactly what I was looking for.


If you have a pizza stone, use it. (I forgot to use mine and was kicking myself the rest of the night) And feel free to add whatever else you want to this pizza...but be warned that you will have to come up with a new name for your creation. (I will admit that sometimes I like to add mushrooms) So easy, so fast and ...it's just GOOD!!! This is one of the new items on our weekly menu.
Did I mention that it was pretty...

No comments: