Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What's Cooking Wednesday!













What's Cooking Wednesday did not get off to a good start this weeks...if you actually checked on Wednesday, you will know what I mean since I am not actually posting this until Friday. But I wanted to share a 100% favorite of mine.



Let me give you a few reasons to make this:
1. It's SO YUMMY!!!
2. It's one of those meals that you can make on the weekend and then put in the freezer for 3 months and eat as you need a quick dinner. Me, personally, I put single servings in tupperware containers so if I have plans and need to something for E to have for dinner, he won't eat everything in the container just because it's there. (But then again, I have a large, fairly empty freezer)
3. You can use whatever leftover meat you have. We make roast turkey sandwiches for our lunches and always have alot left. So sometimes we will use shredded turkey, ground beef or chicken or turkey, cut up chicken breast, whatever you have left.
4. It makes like 100 servings. Seriously, depending on how much meat I end up putting in there, I can get anywhere from 6-8 servings. That gives me alot of quick meals waiting in the freezer to put over some chips and top with sour cream and cheddar.

No comments: