Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Recipe Wednesday's???

This was a weekly blog idea from a fellow blogger/new friend, Cherrye. Cherrye just got married and moved to Italy. Cherrye and her husband, Pep, own a bed and breakfast in Italy called Il Cedro. If you are going to Italy or just like cool pictures, check out her website or blog. Back on topic here!!! Cherrye suggested Recipe Wednesdays, and so far I am on board. Forgive me if I have to rehash some old ones just to get through the week.

This week we are having, .....drum roll please....... Veggie Skillet Quiche















I love this recipe. It is a Brooke Bailey original from scratch. There aren't many of these. I tend to start with someone else's recipe and alter it to match what I think it needs.

Me and E had it for dinner Sunday and, since it gave us enough leftovers, Monday night too. To reheat, just warm it up in the microwave for about 45 seconds for 2 pieces.

Let me know how it goes if you try it or if you have a recipe you want to share. Sometimes I get busy and don't cook somthing unique every week. Ideas, ideas...I need your ideas!!!

No comments: