Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Muddy Muddy Magpie

We had one of the RAINIEST weekends ever. With cloudy days and cold temperatures for the past 2 weeks, and nothing but rain as far as the forecasters can see, Maggie was getting cabin fever. So finally, I just let her loose and told E I would give her a bath later.

It was probably more entertaining for us to watch her play in the rain and mud than it was for her to roll around the backyard. As I look at this picture, I am reminded of a book title called "I used to me a good Mom until I had kids," and I think to myself, I used to have a descent backyard until I got a dog!! My garden now has a deep hole right in the middle of it, my yard has a hole right in the middle of the walk path, and the back yard now has a section about 5x5 feet in the back that Maggie has completely demolished. Exhibit A...


No comments: