Monday, December 10, 2007

Weekend update...

Well...a lazy Friday night turned into a busy Saturday and Sunday...I woke up early as usual to make the weekly Saturday special. This week...Mushroom, Bacon, and Swiss Strata. I spent all morning prepping the ingrediants, toasting the bread, chopping the herbs, whipping the eggs. Then I thought to myself as I looked at my instructions "Great!! Only 2 more steps." I began to read those last 2 instructions...and my face began to drop as I read "Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours." I nearly cried! Oh well,...it was SOOO delicious on Sunday morning and then again for Sunday lunch! :) MmmmMmmmMmmm (recipe is on the left hand side)

E worked hard making plans for the den, repairing the subfloor, and getting the walls ready to put up...





After Colin's 3rd birthday party just north of town, E went to bed with a migrane headache. I am assuming the onset of his ailment wasn't helped when Colin received a drum set for his birthday! But as soon as I put him to bed, I had my first girls night out with Elizabeth and Erika. WooHoo. More pics from the birthday party to come...

Sunday, we went to church and kept the babies in the nursery...Oh so cute! Then we went home, cooked, napped, jogged and spent some quality time with Maggie.

No comments: