Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Mmmm...Bread Pudding...with Chocolate



So I fell asleep on the couch watching TV the other night and when I awoke, Paula Dean was making chocolate bread pudding with cream sauce. I watched thinking to myself, my paternal side of the family is all from Louisiana, I ate gumbo every Thanksgiving that my grandmother was with us, I can peel a crawfish tail faster that I can put my hair in a ponytail, I should know and be able to make chocolate bread pudding.


Let me preface this recipe by saying that if you are looking for a quick dessert to make, this is not the dessert. But OH SO Delicious!!! I had 2 Italians actually from Italy ask for the recipe. E actually had it for dinner the next night to my dismay! Also, be assured that this is not one of my healthy recipes. This is one of my super duper splurge recipes. The recipe is on the left side. I hope you all enjoy!

No comments: