Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Renovation Updates

Slowly but surely...that's the team Bailey motto these days. Since I'm not much help to E with this giant watermelon in my shirt, he has been working hard by himself. Last weekend, he worked tireslessly for hours (longer than I would have had the patience for) to move the power for our dryer over a few feet. Last night, he ran the electrical sockets for my desk and for the washer while I unpacked our suitcase and started folding the laundry. The hope is....that the flooring will go into the laundry closet tonight, then the electrical work will be finished, we can put up the walls and install the washer and dryer by the weekend. Here is a picture of the work behind behind the washer and dryer.

In the meantime, I have put up our Christmas tree, wrapped all of the gifts, cleaned out the baby's room and continued with the painting projects I have in the garage.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Busy, busy, busy! But it'll be worth it all in the end.