Thursday, December 11, 2008

Never in a Million Years!



Never in a million years did I think that I would see snow here in southeast Texas!! Never!! Especially not enough to stick. Poor Maggie didn't even know what to think when we let her out this morning. She had never seen snow and wasn't about to step in it alone. E had to put on shoes and go out with her. We heard there was a winter weather advisory last night on the news and I completely ignored it. So this morning...Surprise!! If this doesn't put you in the Christmas spirit, you are a serious Scrooge!! (sorry about the pictures...of all of the days to leave the camera at work...so the camera phone will have to work)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow! It is supposed to snow here today but not stick... I'll be in the office so I guess I won't know! I hope Maggie is having a great time in the snow!

Amanda said...

Now you can't be jealous of our snow :) Well, that's great that you were able to experiance snow for the holiday season. Too funny about Maggie!

Anonymous said...

I love these pics. I can't imagine seeing Beaumont like that. I am soooo sad I missed it1