Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What's Cooking Wednesday! - Maple Chipotle Pork Tenderloin

















Maple Chipotle Pork Tenderloin

Easter has come and gone and yet this dish I made for our Easter lunch really stayed with me and I really want to make it again soon! (maybe this time I will keep a better eye on my kitchen so I can cook and eat ALL of the tenderloins...not just the ones Maggie didn't eat...if you missed that one, go here). Due to all of the festivities, I totally forgot to photograph the food so here is the original pic from Cooking Light where I actually got the recipe. I like this magazine alot! However, the recipes are always quite complicated and seem to take a long time. My sister actually went to school with a girl who worked for Cooking Light and she brought her home for our Memorial Day cookout last year. Even she admitted they were sometimes tasteless and incredibly time-consuming.

Every now and then I find one that I don't mind trying for whatever reason. This one was easy enough. You will just have to start it a little early though. You have to put the spices on the meat 3 hours before cooking. Keep that in mind. Other than that... this was an awesome dish!!! Hope you enjoy!



1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow, that looks yummy!