Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday Tell All...

Sunday night I made Sesame Seared Tuna with Asian Cooked Coleslaw- I put a link up to the recipe on the left hand side of the page. This was so good and only took about 10 minutes to make.

As we solidify our plans for the holidays, I am more exhausted each day...and the holidays haven't even started yet. However, I am appalled that Christmas music has been playing in the grocery stores for the past 2 weeks and the butchers are wearing santa hats. We are still two weeks out from Thanksgiving. We are leaving on Wednesday evening after work and heading to Mobile to spend the night with my grandparents. Then we are leaving Thursday morning, Thanksgiving Day, to head towards Huntsville to spend the holiday weekend with E's family.

As much as we are looking forward the the break, the 13 hour drive, one way, in the car with a large puppy will prove interesting at best.

However, we are looking forward to family, holiday shopping, lots of traditional food, food, and more food!!!

We are also looking forward to seeing our friends Jon and Ashley from TN. They are coming to have dinner with us in Huntsville and we will finally get to see their new baby, Ian. Ashley and I have been friends since 3rd grade and I love her dearly. She is living the life I am terrified to live as a stay at home mom with 2 small children. She gives me hope.

We look forward to spending time with everyone during the holidays.

No comments: