Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend

Well, indeed we sold our house.  Our inspections all came through last week and papers were signed on Saturday afternoon.  Just the Easter present that me and E needed.  So it was nice to have a relaxing Easter together as a family hanging around the house.  Here we are after church...which Rachel only made it through the music part of the service.  But because of the lack of morning and mid morning naps that day, we couldn't get her to wake up for our Easter picture.  Oh Well.  
And here's is me and her before church when she was super awake!
And this was her present from the Easter Bunny...a new tummy time mat.  What a waste of money...I could have just given her a pillow.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

She is precious!!! I want one. Seriously.

When are ya'll moving?

Amanda said...

Congrats on the house! That is wonderful. I don't blame Rachel for being so tired, the holidays can be so overwhelming :)

kristi said...

Brooke,
Rachel looked so pretty on Easter Sunday. I know you had fun with her, on her first Easter.