Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Breakfast

My sweet baby sitting up on her mat this morning.  She holds her head up really well these days but she can only hold her body up for a minute or so until she plants herself face down into the pillow.  Can you see the drool on her chin?  I didn't know that babies don't make drool until about 3 months.  So weird!!  Either way, she can drool now and boy does she!!

E found an article about what the celebrities eat and found one recipe that caught both of our eyes.  I am actually having it for lunch today...what?  I have a newborn baby! Breakfast is a luxury!

Lots of whole grains, soy, protein, omega-3's, and antioxidants!!  It's a hot breakfast that leaves you feeling full all morning, or afternoon in my case!

brown rice
vanilla soymilk
cinnamon
almonds
raisons (I use dried cherries, cranberries or apples)
maple syrup

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think i might have to try that breakfast. I actually did sign up for bootcamp. 3 days in...doing well so far. My legs hurt. And I've been going to bed at 8:30. :)

Ashley said...

Hmmm.... not sure about that breakfast. But I hope you enjoy it!

I didn't know your little baby drool fact. Learn something new everyday!

Amanda said...

She is so precious! She is getting so big and strong.