Thursday, April 23, 2009

Accumulation at Light Speed

It's amazing how much baby crap accumulated in my house in the blink of an eye.  I never thought my kids would have so many toys and books everywhere, especially at 8 weeks.  Ha...I know!!  But the books and playyards, and hangings toys and rattles etc. are everywhere and she loves playing with them, she loves to look at books with us and reach for the hanging toys.  But this is the newest addition.  Sydney the kangaroo...and she has a baby too, Sandy, who is in her joey pouch.  I have been looking everywhere for her at the stores here in town with no luck...so yes, I ordered her today for baby!   I am turning into a sucker!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Add another one to your collection! And just think - the bigger she gets, the bigger the toys!!! I bet Rachel is going to love this new one!