Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What's Cooking Wednesday - BBQ Muffins

I recieved a cook book from Tate Farms in Huntsville as a wedding present. About the time I decided I wanted to learn to cook, I spent one Saturday looking through all of my cookbooks trying to find recipes that I wanted to try. This one seemed so familiar, like I had eaten them before but I just couldn't recall. Super easy and super good comfort food. Enjoy!

A few tips, flatten out your biscuit dough and lay them into your greased muffin pan like the picture shows. Also, don't use fat-free cheddar. I've tried this recipe several times and everytime I use fat free cheese, they don't come out right. It makes 20 muffins and they are perfect for freezing after they have cooled.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, YUM! Thanks!