Friday, March 5, 2010

Cat's Out of the Bag!


It's tough to hide a secret when you are super excited and surprised and sick beyond words. I'm assuming that you can guess what my secret is by all of hints by this point. Yes, me and the mister are expecting our second little Bailey in the fall. We found out during one of the snowstorms so the new baby has been nicknamed "Snowball" since Rachel was "Sweet Pea." Too cute! I love that!

But my lack of blogging has been due to the fact that I can barely sit up straight without having to hold on TIGHT to my proverbial cookies!! Me and E have been so surprised by all of this. I had been telling him for weeks that I was pregnant and he had been telling me for weeks that I was crazy. Well, I showed him! As soon as the calendar started agreeing with me, he started changing his tune. Rach got a newborn Cabbage Patch Baby for her birthday so that we can start learning how to treat a new baby! No fingers in the nose, eyes, mouth, ears...she's super obtrusive.

Now that I think I may have "morning" (all day) sickness under control, I will try to post all of the stuff I had planned for this week, next week. Good stuff and it's all about saving money!
Since I feel like I gypped you this last week, here are a few pics and a few videos to hold you over till next week. But you can guarantee that if I couldn't get around to blogging last week, I most certainly wasn't going to cook either, so no recipes for you this week. Videos and pictures will have to do for now.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

That is amazing news!! Congrats to the Bailey family :)

squeeli2 said...

Yay!!!! What exciting news. So happy for you and your growing family!

Denise :) said...

Yay!! Congratulations to you all!!! :)

Tara said...

Awesome! Congratulations

theshavers said...

CONGRATULATIONS Brooke!! How exciting to have them so close in age!! Hope you feel better soon!

The Franklin's said...

We are so excited for you guys!!!

Ashley said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I AM SO EXCITED.... AS YOU CAN TELL BY ME TYPING IN ALL CAPS! Haha!! Yaaaaayyy!!!

I am very behind on reading but soooo glad I came to visit you! Congratulations!