Monday, February 1, 2010

My Misfortune is Your Fortune


I am PEEVED!! I went to the grocery store this morning with all of my coupons spilling all over the place (as usual, oh, and Rachel throws up grape juice all over her white jacket, sigh), got my FREE MILK coupon in hand, bought my milk, checked out and...guess what?? My commissary wouldn't accept my coupon. Since I really don't shop anywhere else, my misfortune is now your fortune.

Somebody should be using these coupons, worth a maximum of $4 each and I have 3 of them. They are good for a FREE Gallon of White Milk, any brand, and it expires on 2/27/10. There is a slight catch though... you have to make a $100 grocery purchase. So, for the first three people who leave me a comment, I will send you my email address and get your mailing address. I will throw it in the mail today. I know...FREE MILK just for buying groceries like you always do.

Being an Everyday Bailey reader is finally paying off BIG TIME right??

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Pick me, pick me!! Good luck getting that grape juice out of Rachel's jacket too!!

Brooke said...

I think I still have your email address somewhere...One down, 2 to go!!

Tara said...

I'll take one off of your hands. Any left?

Brooke said...

You are in luck my friend. One free gallon of milk, coming your way. Email me at everydaybailey@me.com and send me your address.

All Things Family said...

any kind of white milk?? seriously? We'll take one please...and I will have no issue spending 100 bucks at a grocery store either!

Nell said...

Love the pictures and comments by the blogger Brooke. You should write a book with your artistic feministic chauvanism. Is that a good commentary of your blog? One picture of Rachel looked like you were trying to show her scruggly; hair going every way. Comments of a great grandfather or great papa.