Saturday, January 30, 2010

Everyday Random

If I actually cared about my twitter account, these are a few of the posts that you might have seen this last week...

E asked me to look for "Buckwheat Bisquick Mix" at the grocery store. And he was serious...(he saw a recipe for buckwheat pancakes in a
tool and home repair magazine).

E got up early and made breakfast for us this morning. When I got up, I thanked him for his thoughfulness and his response was, "I had to get up early and send my mistress a text message, so since I was up..." to which I responded "So you were feeling guilty?" he says "No" and walked away!!

Later on, I asked him what him and his mistress were talking about that was so important at 6:30am on a Saturday? His response was "If you want to know, go get your own mistress!"

I have officially cleaned vomit off the floor 7 times in the past 24 hours...(Rachel throws up when she poops and I don't know what Maggie's problem is)...If I have to clean up vomit again today, I am going to vomit!...(and then have to clean that up too).

I listen to this Christian family online radio station in the mornings while I make breakfast and clean the kitchen, and if I hear Christina Aguilera's "Genie in a Bottle" one more time, they are receiving a phone call from me! How is "If you want to be with me, you gotta rub me the right way!" suitable for a family radio station??

Have you ever been so addicted to Wii tennis that you find yourself blaming your bad shots on your Wii tennis-elbow and talking SMACK to the little robot people playing against you? I think I need therapy!!

And now a few pictures from a long week:

Nothing interesting about this picture except for the fact that when I went in to wake her up (because she had been asleep for almost 3 hours), all I could see were tiny little toes sticking out between the crib slats!!
We call this "The Great Snack Exchange." Rachel takes Maggie's milkbone, so in retaliation, Maggie eats her teething biscuit, then sits and waits patiently for her to become disinterested with the milkbone.

This is why we only eat ravioli on bathday!!

4 comments:

Denise :) said...

LOL! The ravioli accentuates those pretty blue eyes! Hope everyone's feeling better soon. :)

Amanda said...

I love the snack exchange story :)

All Things Family said...

ok...have to ask...does she puke every single time she poops?? Why on earth? Yuck for you! Love your crib bumper pillows! Looks so cozy in her bed!

Brooke said...

EVERY SINGLE TIME!! I always know when a diaper change is needed because I can hear Maggie licking the throw-up off her face and shirt!! It's disgusting!