Monday, December 14, 2009

Project Completed

I have been working forever on finishing a project at home. This one was a new one for me. The stockings that me and E currently had were just some cheapo's we bought last minute at CVS a few years back and I really wanted something classier. I look at Ballard Designs and Pottery Barn and Pier One and I drool over their cute stockings and really wanted some. But it's just not in the cards for me this year. Maybe one day...So I went through my scraps of fabric and found an old curtain and decided to make our stockings this year...for FREE!!! It literally cost me nothing and I am super happy. It was so easy. If you have a sewing machine and a little bit of time, you can do this. So here are our stockings. Mine and E's match, Rach's is pink, and Maggie's is the brown furry one. I can't wait for Christmas now.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Too cute! And they are extra special since they are homemade.