Monday, November 16, 2009

More Baby Winter Shoes

We talked about winter shoes/socks in one for babies for this winter. While I had a hard time at first, I got lots of comments regarding Etsy's choices. I don't know why I didn't think of that. am a huge etsy fan and have bought LOTS of stuff there. So here are a few favorites along with some others I found for cheap this week!

Baby MukLuk - on sale for $9.99 right now...I want to talk about these. So cheap and my baby loves these. We received some of these in a lot of hand-me-downs, but these are AWESOME and super cheap right now. They are basically socks with a leather sole and leather sides. So cute and so comfortable.

I featured Bebabean's sweater socx a few weeks ago, but I thought I would mention that they have free shipping all month long and they seem to be all restocked now. If you have a chunky monkey baby, order a larger size. My daughter has some serious calves and I can barely get them around her chunky legs.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I was peeking at the baby mukluk's from your link....thanks! I may purchase a pair since I found cute slippers at babies r us for Drew, but the slip off so easily. Thanks for the tip!!