Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Look at Things to Come...


As I cleaned up the kitchen the other night (for the fifth time that day), I stopped and looked into the sink and suddenly saw my future. No, nothing weird...I saw all of the little bits of crackers and fruit and yogurt bites and cheerios sticking to the bottom of my sink and thought to myself..."We are here!"

We have arrived to that stage of raising children that seems to last forever...that stage where there are crumbs everywhere...the crib, the living room, the changing table, between her toes, in her hair, in MY hair, behind MY ear...I guess it's probably easier to tell you where I haven't found cracker crumbs at this point.

We got a little bored one day and stuck cheerios to her face...Cruel? no way! She thought it was hillarious!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

It is hilarious! I'm trying to figure out how to get to that point. Drew is working on eating cereal with a spoon.