Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Longest Weekend EVER!!!

The weekend started on Thursday with a 12:30 am wakeup call. Nothing good happens at 12:30 am. Around 4:30 am, Rach finally calmed down and went to sleep. The rest of the day Thursday included a long phone call (on hold) for an appt with the dr, a trip to the exchange for medicine, a crowded wait at the pharmacy, a new humidifier, and a screaming baby while I cleaned out her nose (to which the dr said "if she's not crying, you aren't doing it right"). But by nights end, me and E were full blown sick too!

Friday and Saturday seemed to be looking up. However, Sunday started at 4:30 am and the morning and afternoon naps never happened. Oh, how we watched Special Agent Oso, Little Einsteins and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Here is my little sicky at 4:30 am watching winnie the pooh after first breakfast.
Monday=Good day. My happy chatty baby woke up at 7:30 am and crawled into bed willingly for each nap. Ahhhh...SEE!! That's what every day is supposed to be like! Good days!

Toys washing Round 1


I hope your holiday weekend was WAY more eventful with less tissue and way less nose...suctioning!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Ooohh no! I'm glad little Rach is feeling better.

Amanda said...

I'm sorry to hear, it sucks!! Drew was sick while we had our visit in MD with Zack with a cold too. That wasn't fun at all. I hope she'd doing better :)