Friday, October 23, 2009

The Friday Wrap-Up

Its been a long week as we recover from house guests and sickness. E is working incredibly hard at work for a few more days. I am really hoping for a baby break on the other side of these projects. The late nights (3am) at work are really taking a toll on us all.

We have a big day planned this weekend. We are going to the Shenandoah Valley Garden Museum to get some pictures taken of Rachel and then a few family pictures too. I am so excited.

But as usual, I will leave you with a few pictures from this week...

I haven't decided whether I would rather her NOT spread the food on her mouth into her hair or not ... because then I would never get pictures like this!

She has officially inherited the Bailey Bedhead...
A side view.
The last lost picture of our sightseeing trip from last weekend.
We still don't actually know whose baby this is...light brown hair and blue eyes. I think we may have brought the wrong baby home from the hospital.

No comments: