Friday, October 9, 2009

The Friday Wrap-Up

Rach is going international today ...check her out at My Bella Vita

A funny thing happened yesterday...Rach woke up in the middle of the night sick, by that afternoon, I was sick. Then E came home from work sick. How weird is that?!? This should definitely be a long weekend since we are all sick and none of us are sleeping very well.

We were also supposed to have fall pictures made today, but since we are all running fevers, that's probably not the best idea so we had to postpone.

Not much happening at the Bailey house. Lots of rest and plenty of fluids. We (I) did Fall Cleaning on Monday, we hung out at the park on Tuesday and did some shopping for pajamas on Wednesday. I think my child literally grew an inch since last week. None of the clothes I bought for her 2 weekends ago fit her anymore. I feel gypped...I don't feel like I got my money's worth out of those clothes.

Here is Rach this week showing off her new dress for fall. She wore it to church on Sunday and evidently, a set of twin girls sitting on either sides of her in the nursery at church kept untying her bows. That's so funny!

No comments: