Friday, September 4, 2009

Thoughts for the Future

Why wasn't I thinking? Who takes their kids to get immunized the Thursday before Labor Day weekend? You got it!! It's me! Sigh! What was I thinking? Now my child isn't sleeping eating (formula), isn't sleeping well and now she is running a fever. Normally, I would see how today goes and then call tomorrow if there is a problem...but of course, now my options are limited since the next day for care is Tuesday. Sigh...I hate navigating new dr. policies and procedures after a move on a holiday weekend!! Hopefully, a little tylenol and a good nap will go a long way because this Momma was up all night! I digress...here are few pictures from this week!

Rach enjoying her new present of a hand-me-down high chair from Mrs. Ashley K.

Now Mom doesn't have to fight with Rach about what goes in her mouth....her toes or the spoon!
I tried to teach her how to bang on the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon and make noise....


I should have known how this was going to turn out!





No comments: