Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sight-Seeing Saturday

We took yet another break...sorry! Wait...why am I apologizing to you? I am the one that missed out. But seriously...2 hurricanes 2 weekends in a row? That never happens. WAIT! Now that I think about it, that happened last year. I think me and E have some sort of hurricane magnet in our garage that moves around the country with us.

However, I am loving this cool crisp weather we are having. I took Rachel to the park the past 2 days in a row for some swings and a picnic. It would have been the perfect day if my child wasn't so fussy the rest of the afternoon and this morning! And the icing on the cake is the third round of vaccinations we are due for today. Sigh! E is staying late at school tonight too so I made sure to get a run in this morning for the stress! Now if only I had more energy!

Tata for now and I will be back tomorrow with What's Cooking Wednesday!

1 comment:

Denise :) said...

Are you enjoying DC?? I absolutely adored living there. We were never at a lack for things to see or do. Especially at Christmas time! It's so much fun to see the national tree and all the fun stuff that goes with that! Gee...I'm making myself homesick! We had dinner with your mom & dad the other night. They said you're doing great! Hugs to you! :)