Wednesday, September 9, 2009

One of Those Days

Rach in the middle of a giggle fit!

Have you ever had one of those days that you can't help but to rave about? Today was that day. Good night sleep, incredibly happy baby, an awesome schedule, errands without a bored, whiny infant in the stroller, wonderful weather, leftovers for dinner, a new magazine to read!! It was an awesome day! Why am I raving about this day? Because I have had a few bad ones in a row due to that tiny white chomper making it's grand appearance this week under the tender skin of my daughters gums. Some days I don't know how I have made it so long staying home with her but other days seem to reassure me that I am made for this job! This is me, breathing a sigh of relief!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Somehow those much needed wonderful days seem to show up when you need them the most! Good luck for the rest of the days while that little tooth makes its appearance.