Friday, September 18, 2009

The Friday Wrap-Up

To some up our week in one word, that word would be MAINTENANCE!! A new hot water heater circuit board, 2 new sinks, 2 new garbage disposals, a new closet light and a new bathtub drain have literally drained my energy and motivation. 5 different workmen, at least 15 knocks on my door, which made the dog bark, which woke the baby up....do you see where this story is going yet?

TGIF though. I am super stoked about going to my first Spinning class tonight, a little Margarita Pizza and hopefully an old movie with Mr. Bailey. It's really been a long week for us both. By the way, never in my life have I ever worn pants and a long sleeve shirt before September 15th in my entire life!! This weather is blowing my mind!

Here are some pictures of Rach throughout the week:

This is what happens when I go the gym and leave E in charge...some kind of weird dress up game with blankies and burp clothes.

No, we aren't crawling yet, but she finally figured out how to get up on her knees and rock. It won't be long now.

4 comments:

Tara said...

She is so cute!!!!

Amanda said...

Have fun at spinning, I hear its fantastic! She is just too cute too :)

Denise :) said...

I *miss* the weather! I'll trade you ours for yours!!! :) Enjoy the snow when it comes!

Ashley said...

She is getting so big!! Can't believe it!! Let me know when ya'll come to town again.