Friday, August 28, 2009

Worlds Longest Yard Sale

If you are in the South, you may have heard of this Southern event that is the pinnacle of survival for my mother, sister, and grandmother. Every year, they call me and want to know if there's anything they shop for that I need. Every year, I make up some random item that is a shot in the dark. This year, I specified a bed I wanted, a military trunk and a coat for Rach. Instead, I got 2 giant boxes of winter (this year and next year) and summer clothes (this year) for my daughter. Not just any clothes, all Gap of Gymboree. So cute. My sister tried to haggle over a few pieces of clothing in a giant storage bin, and instead of calling me AGAIN, he just told her take the whole lot. My mom sent it out to me last week and here is a few pieces. I only took pictures of this coming winters clothes but the best is all for summer and next winter. If you live close by, you should check it out. It's one weekend a year in August and it's a HUGE deal back home. Check out their website for more info. (btw, I am still undecided about the leopard print...)







1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh my! What a deal and the clothes are in great condition not to mention name brand stuff too. Awsome!!