Friday, August 28, 2009

Rotting Bananas Wanted!

E likes bananas in his lunch...Rach likes bananas in her fresh feeder bag...Mom only likes bananas baked inside of things. Either way, I still end up with a 2 or three VERY RIPE bananas at the end of the week. I looked through a few of my cookbooks and tried to figure out some interesting things to do with them and I did find a recipe for a banana cake, but I wanted something a little more realistic that wouldn't cause me and E to eat cake for 2 weeks. I decided to go back to my standby and make banana muffins this morning. The only thing I actually had to buy (since I already had the rotting bananas) was a small tub of plain yogurt. All of the other ingredients were things that I had on hand. Really good and it also gave me a chance to use my Kitchenaid Mixer for the first time in a while.



Rach getting ready for breakfast


No comments: