Thursday, August 27, 2009

Random Thoughts

My cousin sent me an email this week, you know, a forward! I rarely read them but the first sentence caught my eye and before I knew it, I had read the whole thing. So I am sharing some favorites from this list of RANDOM THOUGHTS: (if you want the whole list, I will be glad to send it your way)

Every time I have to spell a word over the phone using 'as in' examples, I will undoubtedly draw a blank and sound like a complete idiot. Today I had to spell my boss's last name to an attorney and said "Yes that's G as in....(10 second lapse)..ummm...Goonies"

I think the freezer deserves a light as well.

I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.

The only time I look forward to a red light is when I'm trying to finish a text.

There is a great need for sarcasm font.

No comments: