Thursday, August 27, 2009

Crabby Crawl

Friday, I was talking with my sister on phone while Rachel played on the floor under her jungle gym. I really wasn't paying too much attention because, well honestly, where can she go? Right? Opps!! After I got off of the phone, I stuck my head into the living room to check on her and she wasn't there. PANIC!!! She did the "crabby crawl" (that's what we call it), rolled a few times, turned herself around and was playing with curtains when I found her. Ready, Set, Put Up the Babygates!! We aren't crawling yet, but this is pretty darn close!



1 comment:

Amanda said...

I would definitly panic too! But, its too cute...the crabby crawl. Drew has his own version so far, he is under his play gym and goes in a semi-circle with his head in the same place....now I know what coming :)